Story Starters for Your kat & duke Adventure | Easy Kids Crafts
If you haven’t figured it out by now, you should know that at kat & duke, we love adventures! There is nothing better than using your imagination to create a story with your kids crafts, and with kat & duke, it couldn’t be easier. Start with a box, add your creativity and watch a magical adventure unfold in front of your very eyes! Your story can be anything you can imagine, with any characters you can dream up and any setting you can create. We know you’ve got some great ideas, but if you’re feeling a bit stumped, here are a few story starters for your kids crafts and kat & duke adventures!
- Oh no! The animals are out of food and the zookeeper is nowhere to be found!
- “Where have all the bananas gone?” the young ape wondered.
- Ellie the elephant had a secret: her nose had magical powers.
- The lion, elephant and monkey escaped from the zoo at midnight and headed toward ____________.
- Everyone knew the monkey loved to swing from the trees, but he really loved to swing dance …
- When looking for a new hobby, the lion decided to try his hand at karate.
- “Just look at this thing,” the zookeeper said. “It’s magnificent!”
- When the animals awoke, a strange __________________ stood in front of them.
- The king, who could not swim, was shocked when he returned to his kingdom and found the knights had installed a moat!
- The castle was full of forbidden friendships: the unicorn and the dragon, the knight and the princess …
- The kingdom had everything that a king could ever want, except _______________.
- “I’m not sure if I’m supposed to let you in…” said the knight to the dragon.
- Nobody knew it as he set off on his quest, but the knight was allergic to dragons …
- There was a loud knock at the castle door, and a nervous silence fell over the banquet hall.
- There was a strange feeling in the air the day the king banned _________________.
Take these ideas and start your kat & duke story, or create your own! After all, kids crafts should be fun, imaginative and adventurous. How will your kat and duke story start (and end)? Let us know in the comments below or connect with us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.